- Q: Do I need a new domain to use this software?
A: Yes, you need to buy/own your own domain in order to use the SimpleHangout minisite.
- Q: Do I need a hosting account?
A: No, we host the website for you. All you need to do is point your domain to our server. It’s that simple.
- Q: Can I cancel my membership at any time?
A: Absolutely, you can cancel your membership at any time with a single click of a button in the back-office.
- Q: Can I use my own background image on the hangout page?
A: Yes, you can upload any image you want and use it as a background image.
- Q: Do you have a graphics designer you can recommend to have the background created?
A: Yes, please contact me using the support page and I will give you a few references.
- Q: Do you offer refunds?
A: Yes, if you decide to cancel your membership within the first 30 days, you can request a full refund of your first payment.
- Q: Do you have an affiliate program?
A: Yes, you can learn about it here.
- Q: I’d like to use a subdomain from my existing website as my hangout minisite, is that possible?
A: Yes, please submit a support ticket indicating you need to use a subdomain instead of the regular domain name and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Q: My password is not working on the minisite, what should I do?
A: Click the “Forgot Password” link located right under the login button on the login page of your minisite. Once clicked, you will be redirected to the “Reset Your Password” page. Simply click the blue button to receive a “password-reset” link. In a few minutes or less you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click the link in the email and enter your new password on the page that comes up.